L4R Sheet Creator Assistant 2021Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
This product allows you to create the sheets and the views which define a room. To use it, follow the following steps:
- Click on the L4R “Sheet Creator Assistant” button in the Lurtis for Revit Menu.
- Select the room. To do that there are two ways: first, click on “Select in the project” button and select the room from the active view. The second one is to select it from the drop-down list of the add-in window.
- Click on the items you want to create.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Select a title block loaded into the project.
- Select or insert a scale.
- Optionally, it is possible to just create the views without adding them into a sheet. To do this, activate the checkbox “Only Create Views”.
- Finally, click on "Create".
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Supported Languages: English and Spanish.
You will acquire 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 versions with the purchase of this version.
Do not hesitate if you have any questions.
|Version Number||Version Description|