ProtoTech's PARASOLID Exporter for Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the app.
- Launch Revit and load a model.
- There’s an ‘Add-ins’ tab on the ribbon bar. It contains the following ribbon buttons as shown in the image below: ‘Export', ‘Preference’, and 'About'.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button to export the model to the .x_t /.x_b file.
- This will launch save as a dialog in which you can specify the directory and filename of your choice.
- From preferences, you can set the options for the output file. The options are as follows:-
- Transfer attributes- By default, this is checked. Check to transfer attributes such as color.
- Write hidden entities- By default, this is checked.
- Write free points- By default, this is checked.
- Write Free Edges-By default, this is checked.
- Reset default -Click this button to reset to default settings for PARASOLID. Transfer attributes - By default, this is checked. Check to transfer attributes such as color.
7. 'About' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with Revit, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of PARASOLIDExporterForRevit will install a plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install PARASOLIDExporterForRevit.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be uninstalled from the Control Panel.
1. Export of Polymesh type entities is not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Added support on Revit 2024.|
|1.Color export is supported. 2.Support Revit 2020 and 2021.|