ProtoTech's FBX Exporter For Revit® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the FBX Exporter plugin for Revit.
- Run Revit and load a model (part or assembly).
- There’s a new tab on the ribbon bar named 'ProtoTech FBX Exporter'.
It contains the following three ribbon buttons.
1. After clicking Export, a 'Save As' dialog will display on our screen. You can write the name of the file.
2. Click the Save button to export the current model to the FBX file.
It contains a set of features in which you can control the different parameters to get the desired output.
It displays information about the product. It provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export the model to FBX file.
About Us FBX
Shows information about company and product, can also be used to activate the plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store, will start installing the app/plug-in.
Simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it. Simply rerun the installer and select the "Uninstall" button.
You can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.Export Hidden feature 2.Rotate feature 3.Export Unit 4.Swap flip 5.Scaling 6.Reset feature 7.Preview image 8.Open Exported File Location. 9.Crash Reporter|