General Usage Instructions
- Starts Autodesk® Revit® Software, login to Autodesk account to use the plugin and open project File in Revit.
- After opening the project file, the user need to open specific floor plans which contain Roomtag.
- Using "iFieldApp-> AutoViewGenerator” plug-in generate 3D View of rooms
- Start Plugin by select option from tab "iFieldApp-> iFieldBIMdataExtracter”.
- Show all available 3D Views. The user need to select the 3D View from the list.
- The user need to enter the project name and select Trade.
- In plugin there are two options for export assets data, one is 'Export to XML' and second one is 'Export to Server'.
- After selecting 3D View the user is asked to “Export to XML”.
- After the processing of “Export to XML" the plugin export assets data automatically from all selected 3D view rooms in XML format.
- In second option its ask for login using iFBIM web application credentials (https://ifbim.ifieldsmart.com/).
- After login its shows the project list in dropdown, select specific project name from list and click on 'Upload' button.
- After successfully upload data to iFBIM server, now you can view this data in iFBIM web application (https://ifbim.ifieldsmart.com/).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Here are popular apps developed by us
- AutoViewGenerater (AVG)
- MyUpdatefile (MUF)
- ClashViewPointManager (CVPM)
- AutoSleeveDimension (ASD)
- iFBIM CVP-SYNC (CVP)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for Revit 2022|