General Usage Instructions
- Starts Autodesk Revit Software, login to Autodesk account to use the plugin and open project File in Revit.
- After opening the project file, the user need to open specific floor plans which contain Roomtag.
- using "iFieldApp-> AutoViewGenerator” plug-in generate 3D View of rooms
- Start Plugin by select option from tab "iFieldApp-> iFieldBIMdataExtracter” .
- Show all available 3D Views. The user need to select the 3D View from the list.
- The user need to enter the project name and select Trade.
- After selecting 3D View the user is asked to “Export to XML”.
- After the processing of “Export to XML" the plugin export assets data automatically from all selected 3D view rooms in XML format.
To install this plug-in, first get it downloaded from Autodesk App Store and run the installer and select "Install" button. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Here are popular apps developed by us
- AutoViewGenerater (AVG)
- MyUpdatefile (MUF)
- ClashViewPointManager (CVPM)
- AutoSleeveDimension (ASD)
- CVP-SYNC (CVP)
|Version Number||Version Description|