Family Manager EzWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- The left panel is all your project families
- The right panel is the selected families panel
- Use Add View button or double click to select your family
2. Transfer command
- Select your family need to transfer
- Select source project
- Select target project
- Click transfer button
3. Purge command
- Purge all unused families, except annotation families.
4. Export family
- Choose a folder
- Option: Export to one folder - the family will be exported to a folder. If this option is unchecked, the family will be exported to its category folder.
5. Observation Mode
- Use this command to find and isolate your family in the active view.
- Close eye: family can not be isolated
- White-eye: family can be isolated
- Blue-eye: family is isolated
- Red-eye: family is hidden
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Add digital signing 2. Add duplicate/delete families function 3. Add family types manager 4. Add rename family outside the project|
|1. Support Revit 2023 2. Add "Upgrade version" function - update project and family files to new Revit version|