Family Type RenameWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the Settings button to set how parameters for renaming Family Types.
- Then Click OK to save the settings for use in every project.
- Then click on Rename button to open rename dialog. On the rename dialog, you can see how many Family Types will be renamed, and how many Family Types have invalid new names. You can also see what Category of Family Type will be renamed and the old and the new name of the Family Type.
- Click OK to rename the Family Types or click Cancel.
- Click on Rename button to open rename dialog.
- Click OK - Family Types are renamed.
(no element selection is necessary)
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Click this button to open Rename Types dialog. In this dialog you will see what Category of Family will be renamed, the Old Family Type name, the New Family Type name and if there are any renaming errors. You will also see how many Family Types will be renamed and if and how many rename errors there are. Click OK to rename the Family Types without errors or click Cancel. If there are no name changes, the list will be empty.
Click this button to change and save rename conditions. These conditions (Settings) will be saved for use in all existing and future projects. To change Settings, open the Settings dialog, change conditions and click OK.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added Revit 2024 support. Added option to rename Building Pad Types. Added option to rename Toposolid Types when using with Revit 2024. Updated Rename command icon visual clarity.|
|Added Revit® 2021 and Revit® 2022 support. Changed link in Settings dialog to https://apps.autodesk.com/ Fixed visual bug in Settings dialog.|