GEBERIT BIM PLUG-INWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- You can use the Geberit BIM Plug-in to insert BIM objects from the Geberit product catalogue into Autodesk® Revit®
- For the Catalogue module, you insert a BIM object from the Geberit product catalogue into a Revit project.
- The tree structure corresponds to the structure in the online catalogue of the respective market.
- Not available products are shown in grey.
And to create and calculate Pluvia systems and installation systems (you need to obtain license)
For the Pluvia and installation system module contact your local Geberit market representative to obtain a license.
To install the Pluvia and Installation license obtained:
- Start Revit.
- Show the Add-Ins tab in the menu bar.
- Click on Help in the Geberit BIM Plug-in area and select License management....
- The License Management window appears.
- Click on Import license data.
- Navigate to the Geberit ProPlanner licence file and click on Open.
- The available licenses are displayed in the License management window.
- Click on OK.
If you have not already done so, you need to install the Geberit BIM Plug-in on the computer on which Revit is also installed. Administrator rights for the PC are required for the installation of the plug-in.
- Double-click on the installation file.
- The installation wizard starts up.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once finished, open Revit and find The Geberit BIM Plug-in displayed in the ribbon tab.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Should you require support, you can click on the Help icon in the Ribbons tab which will provide you with various options to help you solve your issue. In the contacts option, you will be directed to your selected markets' webpage where all relevant information and updates are provided. Email addresses to the local Geberit support are provided for you to send any issue or question.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version includes support for Revit 2023, 2022 & 2021|