Distribute MEP elements automatically on ceilingWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select the needed rooms and spaces before running the tool.
2. Select the element category and type.
3. Define the number of rows and columns.
4. Define the direction of the elements.
5. Define the offset.
6. Select tool place hosted family or none hosted family or place the family on the work plane
The sample file is under the below path.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Fixed fixture duplication in many levels.|
|1.Added ability to work with irregular spaces. 2.Added ability to place element at linked ceiling.|
|Publishing 2021 Version.|