EasyPower IntegratorWin64, English
EasyPower Integrator is the Autodesk® Revit® add-in that integrates with the EasyPower electrical power system software by exchanging model, analysis and design data between the two programs.
General Usage Instructions
- As a standalone add-in app in Revit, the EasyPower Integrator enables you to export the electrical power model data and to import analysis and design data from EasyPower. The standalone use is particularly useful for designers who use Revit and work with power system engineers who use EasyPower.
- If EasyPower is installed alongside Revit, the add-in enables you to open EasyPower and automatically create a one-line diagram using the Revit model.
To install the app:
- Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on your screen. http://help.easypower.com/ezp/10.3/Content/12_Using_EasyPower_w_Other_Programs/Revit/Installing_Revit_Addin.htm
To uninstall this add-in, go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features and select Uninstall.
|Version Number||Version Description|