Rooms to MassesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Follow the instructions mentioned in the video tutorial.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demonstration/chat and directives.
- Masses that representing rooms contain _rm_ on their names
- Masses that representing room voids contain _rmvd_ on their names
- Generated Masses are stored at C:\Users\User\Documents
- masses with the same name have +1 at the end of the name
- The room's location should be preferably in the center of the geometry for optimal rendering/offsetting and scheduling
When Selecting Rooms and they don't get highlited try the rectangular selection.
Offsetting sidewise rooms with the center which are not equidistant from the edges can go wrong when the offset values are high.
Contact email@example.com for a free demonstration/chat and directives
|Version Number||Version Description|