MEP HangersWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Agacad MEP Hangers is rule-based software that places hangers and supports. To quickly start working with it, you will need (A) Revit families of hangers and supports and (B) configuration files.
(A) Loading families
- After installation, find the MEP Hangers app in the Revit ribbon, under the ‘T4R Smart MEP’ tab.
- Load Revit families of hangers and supports into your project via the ‘Load Families’ button in the MEP Hangers toolbar.
- In the ‘Load families’ window, you will find our complementary libraries of Revit families. They can be customized to use different rod or unistrut sizes, etc. We provide dual libraries so that all the provided families can be classified in both the Structural Connections category and the Mechanical Equipment category. *We recommend starting with Structural Connections.*
- The first time, you will need to download the library from the web. Tick the checkbox for your preferred library in the ‘Load from Web’ column and click OK. Families will be loaded into your Revit project. (In the future, you can load it straight from your computer since the library has already been downloaded.)
(B) Configuration files
- Sample configurations are created automatically. Depending on your project units, you will get either metric or imperial configurations.
- Select MEP elements in the view and hit ‘Insert Hangers’. The software will show configurations depending on the category of the selected elements.
- Choose an appropriate configuration. E.g., if you have selected a duct run below a floor, choose the ‘Floor-Roof (Search Top)’ configuration.
- Hit the ‘Insert Details’ button to insert hangers.
For more on getting started, see technical documentation here: https://docs.agacad.com/3d-modeling-and-design/mep-hangers
Install or uninstall the app according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App Store.
Double-click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\[YYYY]
To uninstall, go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > right-click your Arkance Dock [version] > choose Uninstall.
Access E-help via F1 or the Help button in the app's main menu.
Technical documentation: https://docs.agacad.com/3d-modeling-and-design/mep-hangers
|Includes new release for 2024. The Agacad Dock has been rebranded to the ARKANCE Dock.
|New UI Integration for fabrication elements