Building Management System BMSWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Building Management System (BMS)
Building Management System plug-in helps to develop a new BMS option for Autodesk® Revit® 2023 version.
The plug-in consists of four options as follows:
- Loading of the local control panel (LCP) which is the BMS main Panel.
- BMS devices connection to BMS LCP.
- Checking missing BMS devices connected to the system.
- Exporting LCP to Excel Sheet.
Loading local control panel (LCP)
Loading BMS LCP as a fixed plug-in family. Load, and modify as user-preferred names.
BMS devices connection to BMS LCP
Loading any user general Family outside the plug-in which can be connected to BMS, where Revit families are permitted to connect to BMS can be listed as follows:
- Plumbing Equipment
- Mechanical Control Devices
- Lighting Devices
- Fire Alarm Devices
- Data Devices
- Communication Devices
- Security Devices
- Nurse Call Devices
- Telephone Devices
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electrical Fixtures
- Audio-visual Devices
- Fire Protection
- Medical Equipment
- Electrical Equipment
- Zone Equipment
- Mechanical Equipment Set
- Generic Model
Connecting loaded devices to the BMS option
- Users can select single or multiple devices by mouse and then click finish
- Connect device Window appears, in which the user can configure the device's Binary input, Binary output, analog input, analog output, and Software integration technique then choose the connected LCP.
- Users can see each LCP by its Revit ID
- The user repeats connect device option, user can see all user-saved inputs
Checking project all BMS unconnected devices
- Now, the User can check the project on all BMS unconnected devices and can be connected to BMS from option 3.
- Users can select a device and select Go to Option to locate the device directly from the plug-in Window.
- Users can connect any BMS unconnected device to LCP using option 3.
Finally, the User can use option 4 to export all project LCP to Excel Files
Exported files are copied directly into the project directory, named with LCP name and ID.
- Double-click the .exe installer and follow the instructions to install,
- As a prerequisite the "Microsoft Access Database Engine (2010)" installer will pop up, follow the instructions and install.
To uninstall: Double-click on the .exe and follow the instructions OR use the standard windows program uninstaller from Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
|Version Number||Version Description|