Wind Simulations by Ingrid CloudWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select the Ingrid Cloud tab and then select one of the features
- Create New Wind Comfort Simulation: Connects to Ingrid Cloud and allows the user to create and start a new Wind Comfort Simulation using the currently opened Revit project
- View Simulations: Connects to Ingrid Cloud and allows the user to
- Edit and start simulations
- Monitor started simulations
- View the result of completed simulations
- Remove simulations
- Account Settings: Connects to Ingrid Cloud and allows the user to view and change account settings
- Buy Tokens: Connects to Ingrid Cloud and allows the user to buy Ingrid Cloud Tokens
- Sign out: Allows the user to sign out from Ingrid Cloud
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
A typical simulation takes 3-9 hours to complete, but it is not uncommon that simpler models are completed within a few hours.
|Version Number||Version Description|