Change Level MEPWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
A. Change Level Function
- Start the application by clicking on the "Change Level" menu on the "Add-ins" tab on the ribbon and then clicking on the "Change Level" button.
- In the window that appears, select the desired level in the first Combobox.
- Select an area to change. The default is the current selection.
- Press the "Change" button to finish.
B. Registration Function
- Start the application by clicking on the "Change Level" menu on the "Add-ins" tab on the ribbon and then clicking on the "License" button.
- In the window that appears, enter the product key in the 2nd textbox.
- Press the "Registration" button to finish
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App Store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|