Sheets CreatorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Generate a List of Names and Numbers in Excel.
2. Open the application in Revit.
3. Select the desired title block.
4. Select the path of the Excel file.
5. Select the sheet number of the Excel file.
6. Select the columns you will use for the creation of the sheets.
7. Select if you want the application to find all the used cells in the column automatically or to use a specific range of cells.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk® Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Final Stable version of Sheets Creator.|