ElementSelector ProWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select an item from the Selection Type dropdown:
- Active View
- By Level
- Current Selection
- Entire Project
if the selection was "By Level", another dropdown will display below to select a level.
2. Select a category from the category dropdown which displays all the related categories from the Selection Type value.
3. Select a parameter from the parameter name dropdown which displays all the related parameters from Category value.
4. Select a parameter filter rule. Just for info, there are two types of filter rules: (1) one for the string type and (2) another type for ElementId,
Integer and Double. For the second type some rules such as: contains, does not contains, begins with, end with... will not be included at all.
5. Select a parameter value from the parameter value dropdown which displays all the related parameter values from the elements.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Make elements selection by category, a parameter value.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Official Website - https://twentytwo.space/2020/02/09/element-selector-pro/
not compatible with 2022 and above.
Author contact - https://twentytwo.space/contact/
|Version Number||Version Description|
|UI improve & some update.|
|For only 2021 and lower versions. (Pro2 published)|
|Fixed Some Elements Parameters UI Display. Support Project Parameter and Shared Parameter.|