PDF Print Manager2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
To start the application, select the “PDF Print Manager” button located within the “PDF Print Manager” panel of the Add-ins Ribbon Tab.
This will open the PDF Print Manager which expands on the “out of the box” Autodesk® Revit® Print tool.
- General settings allow you to set how invalid file naming characters will be replaced.
- When the Naming Parameter Date Today is selected, the format can be set by the Date Format selection list. This is a useful option for those with international clients. The format is also utilized when a Date-Time suffix is added to duplicate file names.
To open the Printer Setup dialog box click the adjacent Setup button. This allows you to:
- Select an alternate named Printer Setup.
- Amend an existing Printer Setup.
- Create a new Printer Setup.
Here you can specify various settings such as Orientation, Zoom, Paper size etc. These settings can be saved by name for future use.
To open the PDF Print Setup dialog box click the adjacent Setup button. This allows you to:
- Select an alternate named PDF Print Setup.
- Amend an existing PDF Print Setup
- Create a new PDF Setup.
Here you can specify various settings such as Stamp, Cover Page and Attachment. These settings can then be saved by name for future use.
These options allow you to override those within the selected Printer Setup.
- Click the Print Order button to open the Print Order dialog alternatively Alt + O.
- This dialog allows you to reorder all the selected Sheets and Views so that they print in the required order.
- Dependent on the printer selected the options available are:
- Combine selected SHEETS into a single file.
- Combine selected VIEWS into a single file.
- Combine selected SHEETS into a single file & Combine selected VIEWS into a single file.
- Combine ALL selected into a single file.
- File naming rules are utilized to automate the naming of Sheets and or Views when printing to file.
- Names are automatically suffixed with date and time should a file with the same name exist.
- Existing Sheet sets are available from the Sheet Set list and auto-populate the Available Printable Sheets & Views when selected.
- Feedback on the number of selected items is constantly provided to aid productivity particularly useful for large projects with multiple sheets and views.
- Existing Sheet sets can be edited utilizing the Edit Sheet set tools as well as new sheet sets created. These Sheet sets are saved back to the project for future use.
- Click the Print button alternatively Alt + P to start the print process.
- Click the Help button alternatively Alt + H to open the User Guide.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
To install PDF Print Manager simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
For the application to function fully it requires a third party application (included within this installer) called PDF Creator from pdfforge. https://www.pdfforge.org/
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Revit 2023 Update|