LandXML Pipe Network ImporterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the desired Pipe Network to import, if more than one is present in the LandXML file
- The LandXML project and application data is displayed in the import dialog
- Depending on the Coordinate System, you might want to Rotate and Mirror the projection using these controls
- Select a reference structure (selected structures are also marked in RED in the 3D view). The reference structure will be placed at the reference coordinate that was indicated prior to the dialog display
- The reference X and Y coordinates that were indicated prior to the dialog are displayed and may be adjusted
- The 3D view will display the current selected Pipe Network
- Generate the model in the current project. You might have to adjust the view’s visibility settings to display Generic Adaptive Components.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Refer to the Information section for more info in the add-in dialog window.
Currently, only Metric units are supported. Imperial units may be added in the future if requested.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added support for "Null" structures from AutoCAD Civil 3D model LandXML exports. - Added Revit 2021 support.|
|- Added support for "Null" structures from AutoCAD Civil 3D model LandXML exports|
|- UI Scaling issue fixed - UI Error value checking implemented|