Ge-Terrain for 2018Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Get the Google KEY
1. access Google Maps Platform with your Google account
2. set up your billing (only credit card)
3. access Google API Dashboard
4. click on API Library
5. choose Maps
7. return to Dashboard and click on Credentials
8. click on Create Credentials
9. choose API key
10. click on the copy button
1. Launch Revit and choose Ge Terrain in the OneRay RT menu
2. In the window that appears choose to acquire terrain to start interested area selection procedure
3. Here, on the top right, you can insert the location you want, or select it directly on the map. On the top left, you can insert the number of samples and click on import surface.
4. Click on create terrain to complete the procedure and thus create a topographic surface in Revit.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Please write to: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Update the Google Services call.|