M3dida Portals for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
For details, this app creates detail lines, hatches, and dimension placeholders for you to easily modify. For plans, this app creates walls and door placeholders in your Revit project. Simply select the entry you want to bring in and click "Import from M3dida Portal".
Prior to clicking the Portals Button, if you are bringing in a plan, navigate to a plan view. If you are bringing in a detailed view, navigate to a drafting view:
Open new Revit project or existing project with no elements in the existing space where AutoCAD will come in. (Your elements will be drawn with respect to where they are in AutoCAD)
Click the "M3dida Portals" button.
Create an account if you haven't already. (If you created an account through the Portals App for AutoCAD, log in with that one)
You should see the entry you had named in AutoCAD.
Click the "Import from M3dida Portal" button.
Let the magic happen and watch your AutoCAD plan turn into Revit elements.
- The logged-in user must be the same when adding a portal entry to AutoCAD and when importing an entry into Revit.
- You must have an internet connection for this button to work.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- Xrefs are not supported yet.
- Wall lines must be along the x-axis or y-axis. not both.
- Wall thicknesses must be between 4" and 17".
- Doors must be blocks
- Currently, only single-swing doors are allowed(no double doors, no sliding doors, etc.). and the "Door swing Arc is required" otherwise doors will not be recognized.
To reach support, email: support@M3dida.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Database upgraded for a smoother and more robust experience.|
|Batch importing feature created. Now accepts multiple email domains. AutoCAD blocks importing updated.|