General Usage Instructions
To change parameter values using a color markup:
- Open a plan view.
- Draw a line in the plan view to use as a reference line for aligning the image to the model. Typically this would be two grid intersections.
- Open CoralBrush
- Open an image file using CoralBrush.
- Pick the required Element Category.
- Pick the Parameter to be updated.
- Enter the required Parameter Value to be applied.
- Click the "Pick Color" button and then pick a color from the preview image.
- Click the "Pick Reference Point 1" button and then click on point matching the start point of the reference line drawn in step 2.
- Click the "Pick Reference Point 2" button and then click on point matching the end point of the reference line drawn in step 2.
- Toggle "Create View Filter" to create a view filter to visually see changes to current plan view. (This toggle does not work for Rooms category)
- Toggle "Purge View Filters" to delete all CoralBrush - Parameter Factory created view filters. (This toggle does not work for Rooms category
- Click the "Select Reference Line and Go!" button.
- Finally, pick the reference line drawn in step 2.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Please verify the results each time the application is run. CoralBrush View Filter creation feature is created to assist with visual verification. Since View Filters are not supported by Revit for rooms, once CoralBrush is run, all affected elements are automatically selected to assist with identifying which rooms have been changed. To colorize rooms based on changed parameters, the user can utilize Color Schemes.
Below items are under development:
- Support for more Revit Categories.
- Support for all parameter types. Currently supports text-based parameters only.
- Support for groups.
Email for support and/or suggestions at CoralMap@outlook.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Support for Elements' text-based parameters. - Create and purge view filters.|
|- Support for Rooms and Walls text-based parameters. - Create and purge view filters.|