Grid Location Stamper (2018)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- First, check if your project already has GRIDS.
- Start the add-in GRID LOCATION STAMPER.
- If the Parameter "Grid Location Stamp" is not created yet you can choose to automatically create it pushing the CREATE PARAMETER button.
- You can choose between two options to select the elements: MANUAL SELECTION or SELECT ALL THE ELEMENTS IN THE PROJECT.
- Click OK and all the data of the grid location will be stored in the parameter "Grid Location Stamp" inside each selected element.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Some users behind a Firewall or proxy may have problems to activate the addin. Please follow the instruction on the link to solve proxy problems.
|Version Number||Version Description|