Code ComplianceWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Rated Door: Scans the entire project for rated walls and displays a list of every door that is hosted inside of one.
Doors found inside a rated walls that do not have a value for their fire rating parameter will be highlighted in red.
- The scan results lists the wall’s rating along with the:
- Level of the door
- Type of the door
- Rooms on either side of the door
- Values of the door’s fire rating and UL Design # parameters
- You can edit these values in the results window by double clicking the values. They will be updated in the model once you click ‘OK’.
- You can export the results of this check to .csv format by clicking ‘Export List’
- You can show the currently selected door in the model by clicking the magnifying glass.
Damper: Scans the entire project for clashes between rated walls, ductwork and dampers. This check must be run from the file that contains the ductwork and dampers. If very few walls exist in the current project you will be prompted to select a linked file that contains walls.
The scan results will list all dampers found in the model along with any clashes between ductwork and rated walls. If a damper is found that is not inside of near a wall, it will be highlighted in yellow. Clashes with ductwork and rated walls are highlighted in red.
You can export this list to .csv format by clicking ‘Export’. Clicking the magnifying glass will open a view containing the selected element.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Apps has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk Exchange Apps, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Update to Support 2010