Read Help Document
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full-featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 9/25/2018
Enhancement : Added support for RPC entities Enhancement : Added option for user about opening file after export Fixed : Disable measurement was not working Fixed : PDF attachments were not exported if templates are used