3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2015, 2016 2017 and 2018.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full-featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
184.108.40.206 Released date : 31-Jan-2018
1.Feature : Added support for user defined page size of 3D PDF.
2.Fixed : Rebar entities were not exported.
3.Fixed : Application was crashing for some types of pdf templates
4.Fixed : 3D PDF data cannot be placed on any page of template pdf
220.127.116.11 Released date: 10-July-2017
1. Update: Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
18.104.22.168 Released date: 20-Oct-2016
1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 05-Oct-2016
1. Supported Revit version 2017.
2. Feature: Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP.
3. Feature: Option to add external files of any format(e.g. quotation, specs etc.) as attachments in exported 3D PDF.
4. Fixed: Problem of colors not getting exported for some models.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 14-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 29-July-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
184.108.40.206 Released date: 08-June-2015
1. Added support for a hierarchical model tree into PDF.
2. Added export of property information for every element.
3. Fixed: Measurement units now reflect correctly.
4. Fixed: Accuracy of element selection in exported PDF model.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 20-April-2015
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
18.104.22.168 Released date: 20-Feb-2015
1. Enhanced: Reduction is output file size by magnitudes (by 10+ times).
2. Fixed: Transformation for wire bodies.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 09-Feb-2015
1. Added instancing support (reduces exported file size).
126.96.36.199 Released date: 11-Nov-2014
1. Fixed: User who has different local settings (e.g. comma character as a decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 13-Jun-2014
1. Supports colors.
2. Supports wired bodies.
3. Creates encrypted and secured pdf files.
4. Provides 10 trials.
We are not supporting textures in this version.