Spatial Element Tools
Spatial Element Tools is a free Autodesk® Revit® application to operates with spatial elements such as room, space, zone, and associate tags. Compatible with Revit versions 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023.
Spatial Element Tools includes 3 categories of tools as follow:
1. Room Tools - tools for room and room tag. (previously released as stand-alone add-ins)
- Remove Redundant Room ( to remove redundant rooms from the current document)
- Center Room (relocate rooms' location points to the center of the rooms)
- Room Tag to Room (relocate rooms' tags to the rooms' location points)
- Create View (create floor plan, ceiling plan, 3D view, and elevations for the rooms)
2. Space Tools - tools for space and space tag. (previously released as stand-alone add-ins)
- Remove Redundant Space( to remove redundant spaces from the current document)
- Center Space (relocate spaces' location points to the center of the spaces)
- Space Tag to Space (relocate spaces' tags to the spaces' location points)
- Create View (create floor plan, ceiling plan, 3D view, and elevations for the spaces)
3. Zone Tools - tools for the zone.
- Add Space - add spaces to a zone.
- Remove Space - remove spaces from a zone.
About This Version
Version 1.0.3, 8/16/2022
2023 support & UI update.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Great tool. It saves a lot of time.
It has a bug in Revit 2019 version, it does not give names to views (Floor Plan, RCP, and Elevations). Need to fix this in next update.
Hi Manoj, thanks for feedback. Your naming error might be the cause of having the same room name & number in multiple of rooms.
Hi Min, The room numbers and names are not same. If I generate 10 rooms., it gives name like Room1, Room2.....Room10 for Floor plans and RCPs.
Excellent Tool - Full marks :)
Great, thanks ;)
I absolutely love these tools. Any chance you are going to update them for 2023?
Coming soon for 2023, thanks for feedback!
It is very useful for me not wasting time.Thanks.
Thanks for feedback too.
Wondering if it ispossible to create room views in the host file from a linked file
Awesome thank you !
Hi, thank you too!
I'm looking for an improvement to the space naming tool. We're an interiors firm and find the need to override the architect's name for certain rooms (hotel guestrooms). The space naming tool affects all the room in the building/level. We want to only rename SELECTED spaces on a level. That would be an excellent addition to your toolset!
Hi James, it only create the rooms/spaces that you have selected. Please follow the guide for the correct usage : https://twentytwo.space/2020/05/02/twentytwo-spatial-element-tools/