GRAITEC BIM Connect enables an effective and efficient BIM workflow between Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Advance Steel® and GRAITEC Advance suite (Advance Design, Arche, SuperStress) for structural elements.
Intelligent BIM workflows are essential to retain the integrity of model and associated data. BIM Connect links Revit models with GRAITEC Advance suite for optimized BIM workflows and streamlined synchronized design to detailing to construction of structural projects in accordance with U.S. and Eurocode and other international standards.
GRAITEC BIM Connect also supports multi-discipline and multi-platform workflows, with advanced options enabling the transfer of building performance FEM results, between Advance Design and Revit and from Revit to Advance Steel further valuing the importance of utilizing analytical data for automating downstream processes such as rebar creation in Revit or connection design in Advance Steel.
Summary of key functionality:
- Bi-directional links between Advance Design, Revit and Advance Steel.
- Multiple controls enable intelligent filtering to share only elements and data needed (loads, analytical elements, steel only, full model with analysis results, etc)
- Automatic material mapping for steel sections and concrete shapes.
- Ability to transfer FEM results to Revit and Advance Steel (necessary for automating downstream processes).
- Elements split at supports (slabs, continuous beams) can be transferred and synchronized.
Industry formats supported by GRAITEC BIM Connect:
- IFC2x3 [Import/Export]
- SDNF [Import/Export]
- CIS2 (STP) [Import/Export]
- PSS [Import/Export]
- Autodesk SMLX Autodesk Advance Steel exchange format) [Import/Export/Synchronize]
- GTCX (GRAITEC proprietary exchange format) [Import/Export/Synchronize]
Please visit our app web page for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This VersionVersion 2016, 4/12/2016
Compliancy with Autodesk Revit® 2016
Compliancy with Autodesk Advance Steel® 2016
Automatic Concrete section mapping
Import of FEM results for linear elements
Split elements synchronization
Import and Export capability as native Autodesk Advance Steel format – SMLX
Automatic launch of GRAITEC Arche at export