The plugin enables the user to export Autodesk® Revit® files directly from inside Revit as Collada files. When installing the plugin the user will automatically get a 21-day trial. During that time the plugin will have all the features of the professional plugin. The plugin supports exporting Geometries with correct tree structure, Materials (Color, Transparency and Textures).
What is the Collada File format?
- Collada defines an open standard XML schema for exchanging digital assets among various graphics software applications that might otherwise store their assets in incompatible file formats.
- Collada documents that describe digital assets are XML files, usually identified with a *.dae (digital asset exchange) filename extension.
- Collada has been adopted by ISO as a publicly available.
Why to get plugin from SimLab:
- Great support for materials and texture.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models
- Easy of use
- High quality
- Responsive support to answer your question.
- SimLab Plug-ins are the right option for users who are looking for a specific feature to complete their 3D design application. Add new import, export, 3D PDF creation capability, and even more to your design application.
- SimLab Collada Exporter is a plug-in for Autodesk Revit. It is a software component that adds a sharing feature to Fusion application.
- The purpose of this tool is to allow users to share their designs in Collada format.
When installing the plugin the user will automatically get a 21-day trial, during that time the plugin will have all the features of the professional plugin.