Tag the second connector
This tool is designed to tag the second connector in the electrical fixtures or lighting fixtures that contain 2 electrical connectors.
As known, you can create one circuit tag for the electrical fixtures or the lighting fixtures families but you can't tag the second connector if it exists.
This tool will do the following:
1. The tool will create a shared parameter called "Circuit_Number_2".It will be defined under the electrical fixtures category and the lighting fixtures category as instance and text parameter.
2. The tool will load the circuit tag family which is prepared to tag the second connector it called "Circuit_Number_2.rfa.
3. After running the tool the "Circuit_Number_2" the parameter will be filled with data from the second connector.
4. You can easily tag the fixtures using the loaded tag "Circuit_Number_2.rfa.
NOTE: The tool will work for 30-days until activation.
1. User has to send the license code which is displayed in the license dialog box when clicked on the app, along with payment receipt to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
2. Publisher will send the activation code to the user email within 24 hours.
3. Click on "activate" in the license dialog box, enter the code received and hit OK.