Site Modeller Pro
Site Modeller Pro is an essential application for landscape architects when modelling sites and landscapes in Autodesk® Revit®. The ideas come from professional landscape architects with their experience and the best practices in place.
- Turn CAD information into Revit elements in seconds.
- Easily create floor, which is a popular element in landscape modelling.
- Easily manipulate sub-elements in floor/roof to represent any complex design idea.
- Make the floor/roof flow the element's shape and update when that element changed.
- Quickly create a curb by using a railing object.
- Place trees (or any family) along the path(s) and update when the path changed.
- Align/Drape Family Instances on top of elements, such as Toposolid, Topo, Floor,...
- Create mounds/ponds on toposurface.
- Group tags to tag trees using multileader, showing tags in chain
- Tag Arranger to support quickly arrange tags on view
- Other tools to make the documentation process easier.
Please refer to the videos at this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdT03yeEumc8WeFWWGltKlrABzHm60dD4
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).