Zachitect Toolbox for Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Developed by Architect for Architect. Brings great efficiency for large multi-disciplinary projects, infrastructure, and design projects with complex geometries.
- Support Revit 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- AutoCAD-Like Command Line Control with 1000+ Revit Commands
- Auto-response for Dialogues: e.g. Would you like to attach the highlighted wall to the roof? No
- Plugin Manager: Enable/Disable Installed Revit Addins Easily and Safely
- Inter-operability: Rhino®/Sketchup® etc. to Revit Documentation-ready Elements
- Freeform: Convert Import Geometry to Native Editable Elements and Assign Material
- Advanced Selection: Quickly Select Elements by Category or Matching Parameter
- Smart Scope Box: Precise Scope Box Movement and Rotation with Snap to Edge/Corner
- Sheet Viewport Layout: Duplicate Sheet, Align Viewports, Precisely Move Viewport Title
- Room Location Tag: Shifting Room Location and Room Tag to Centre in Model and View
- Room Dictionary: Auto-apply Room Parameters by Room Name by Room Dictionary Entries
- Smart Shared Coordinates: Link/Import Multiple Autodesk® AutoCAD® DWGs / Revit Model by Shared-Coordinates
- Smart Shared Coordinates: No More Error Message of "do NOT share the same coordinate system"
- CAD to Detail Line: Convert Import CAD to Detail Lines of built-in Linestyle
- Unify Level Start-end Directions and Batch Toggle Level Bubble Heads on View
- Experimental Room 3D: Extract 3D Mass Representation of Placed Rooms
- Geo-referenced CSV for Topography: Converts geo CSV to Internal Coord. System for Topography
- Theme: Changing Revit Ribbon Colours to Match the Weather or Your Mood
Trial: offers 30-days Free Trial. Addin will stop working after 30 days.
License: this add-in uses Autodesk® Entitlement.
Deployment License & Addin Customisation Available.
Installation: UAC Compliant and No Admin Access Needed for Single User Installation.
Demo Files: Download from Dropbox
Note: This App Uses Custom Installer (NOT standard App Store installer).