Read Help Document
The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
The WebGL Exporter for Revit has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level color.
- The option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 models to export as a trial of the plugin in which you can use a full set of features without any limitations.
- The user will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The trial version of this can be downloaded from here.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 11/26/2018
1. Update : Added support for Revit 2019. 2. Fixed : Colors were not getting exported for specific models.