The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
The WebGL Exporter for Revit has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level color.
- The option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 models to export as a trial of the plugin in which you can use a full set of features without any limitations.
- The user will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The trial version of this can be downloaded from here.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 13-July-2017
1. Update: Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 03-Feb-2017
1. Feature: Added support for Virtual Reality (VR) headset compatible format. Now you use the exported WebGL on a VR headset such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, HTC Vive and more. How to export model with VR: http://www.prototechsolutions.com/Live/virtual-reality-cad-plugins.html
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 07-Dec-2016
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
2. Revit 2017 is now supported.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 14-Apr-2015
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 14-Nov-2014
1. Fixed: User who has different local settings (e.g. comma character as the decimal separator) can now export valid WebGL files.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 30-Jun-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.