USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
The Application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports Revit 2021.1 and 2022
- Texture is supported
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible
- Directly supported on ios devices
- Supports face level colors and face level transparency
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value
- Rebar Entity Supported
- Control the visibility of elements
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 exports in 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 399 USD.
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.0.21361.3366, 4/8/2022
1.Open Exported File Location. 2.Export Hidden feature 3.Reset feature 4.Preview image 5.Crash Reporter 6.Export Texture 7.Export Rebar Entity