Family Browser R3 2023
Digitally signed app
Family Browser is a dynamic interface; to control, store and locate office families. Family Browser stays up to date with any changes made in Windows Explorer. Ideal for any small or large practice no matter what flavor of Autodesk® Revit® you use. All families can be controlled from a central location allowing a BIM Manager to instantly make changes, adding groups, tabs or families.
Family Browser Features
- Easy to set up and use
- You choose where your content resides. It can be local, LAN or any cloud-based file location. Family Browser supports Dropbox, OneDrive, Microsoft Exchange and Autodesk® BIM 360® out of the box.
- Drag n Drop families to load/insert. Very fast load times.
- No more loading families via "Load Family" and searching through numerous folders within Windows Explorer and loading a project with multiple unwanted types.
- See what you are about to load, with customizable icon previews.
- Tags - Metadata can be added to any family as tags, to add more useful information to the family for searching.
- Users can star rate families so that BIM managers can see what the most popular families are.
- Search across your entire library with instant feedback. Search by family name, type name, category, parameter value or customizable tags.
- Ability to also include Revit System families, schedules, & drafting views into your Family Browser library.
- Analytics. Keep track off, and visually see what users are using Family Browser and how. See what the most used families, tabs and groups and what users are using them. Analyse what users are searching for and the time it takes the Family Browser to respond to those requests. Keep track of your license usage.
- User Management. Assign users as Admin or User. A user can use Family Browser but does not have any access to modify the setup of Family Browser.
- Family Browser is fully integrated into the UI of Revit through a floating palette. It is part of Revit.
- Silent deployment options to a firm-wide user base.
This is a 21 days fully functional trial version. To purchase a license please visit: http://kiwicodes.online/
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Exchange Apps Store installer)
Full working product with a 21 day trial
About This Version
Version 2023.02.26.10, 3/6/2023
26 February 2023 * New web portal * New and improved drag/drop functionality. * Added cloud storage functionality for families from the web portal. * Added shared libraries to web app and FB Revit client. * Added ability to pre assign named worksets to families, so if a workset is available in the project the family will be placed onto that workset automatically. * New Kiwicodes License system added. * Fail safe on Revit start-up added. If for whatever reason Family Browser fails to communicate with any web service, Family Browser will not load, but will report the issue to the end user. Revit will continue to function as per expected. * Fixed custom icon generator functionality. * Fixed an issue with inserting drafting views if the drafting view has the workplane turned on.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help