Tables is your perfect Autodesk® Revit® companion, an easy and familiar one-stop shopping solution to boost your productivity in Revit. Simple, yet powerful!
Tables is a spreadsheet application deeply integrated into Revit - think of it like having the power of Excel inside Revit. It works bidirectional - which means that you can make edits in the spreadsheet and push the values back into Revit - and is 100% compatible with Microsoft Excel. With Tables, you can not only create and format beautiful Excel spreadsheets directly from Revit and create templates that you can use for further projects, but you can also edit, structure, manage, or compare your Revit projects. You can write information from your xlsx Tables file back into your Revit model and use the same logic for other projects.
Additionally, you can use our SmartCreation commands to create levels, views, rooms, and sheets with placed views with Tables, there will be even more in the near future so stay tuned! In the latest version, we added Shared Parameters (Project) and duplication views
We also added specific commands for BIM management and coordination tasks to help you stay on top of your data and be more productive. And all of this with the refinements that a modern xlsx-based spreadsheet application can offer you. This makes BIM really fun!
Tables will become your perfect Revit companion! Simple, yet powerful!
- Create all kinds of Revit schedules and keep them synchronized (data & formatting)
- Create SmartReports (one Element per worksheet) for easy room-programming and complex MEP or STR calculations
- Use summary fields for creating simple dashboards
- Support complex nested filter
- Import Revit schedules, Key Schedules, and material take-offs with a few clicks
- Manage your model, key schedules, sheets and revisions, warnings, etc. easily via xlsx spreadsheets and in-place selection dialogs
- Create unplaced rooms and spaces, levels, level-based views, and sheets even with placed views, shared parameters & duplicating views
- Compare your model and visualize the changes
- Dive deep into the Revit database for model checks and QA
- Also: Use hundreds of Excel functions directly in Revit via Tables
- Increase your productivity with the power of Excel
- The live link between Tables and Revit gives you infinite use cases!
Tables: Spreadsheets inside Revit. And a lot more.
Tables work with Autodesk Revit 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019. English and German as well as French Versions are available.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
You can try our fully functional 30-day trial version for free and see what makes Tables one of the best all-in-one Revit Addins!