Export Autodesk® Revit® designs directly from inside Revit to Obj files.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
· Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- · The speed of export.
- · The ease of use.
- · High Quality.
- · Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com).
What is the OBJ File format?
- · OBJ is a geometry definition file format first developed by (Wavefront Technologies) for its Advanced Visualizer animation package.
- · The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
- · For the most part, it is a universally accepted format.
When installing the plugin you will automatically get a 21-days trial with it’s all set of features.
You can export up to 30 times usin g the trial version then you have to activate to the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.