Enscape™ is a real-time rendering plug-in for Autodesk (also for SketchUp, Rhino, and ArchiCAD, plus a free beta version for Vectorworks). With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds you can find yourself walking through your fully rendered project— no need to upload to the cloud or export to other programs.
All changes made in Autodesk are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. Simultaneous editing and visualization allow project changes to be viewed in real time thanks to live-link technology. If your client, for example, wants to see something different in the design, you can implement the feedback and the changes will appear on the project right away.
Enscape makes collaboration in real-time rendering easy. With the ability to capture and annotate issues directly in the project, feedback is made more efficient for the design review process. You also have the option to create a web standalone file of your project, which allows you to send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for quick demonstrations.
Fast rendering times, ease-of-use, and an affordable price tag have made architectural visualization accessible for everyone. Used by 85 of the top 100 firms worldwide, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape is a powerful tool for daily workflows.
- Real-time walk-through - Instant rendering
- Live link to Autodesk - Any changes in Autodesk are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration - Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Autodesk toolbar
- Virtual reality (VR) - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web based Asset Library - Easily add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project
- Web standalone export - Create a link from your project that runs without Rhino in your browser
- 360° Panorama views - Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
- Video path - Multiple options for every keyframe
- Collaborative workflow - Capture and communicate annotated feedback
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Free Trial Version:
Enscape offers a 14-day free trial. Visit and discover Enscape here: https://enscape3d.com/
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store:
About This VersionVersion 2.8, 8/5/2020