Enscape™ is a virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for Autodesk® Revit®. With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project - no uploading to the cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. You are able to quickly explore different design options and present projects to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project, even in VR. With the option to create a standalone file of your architectural project, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for quick demonstrations. Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF).
- Real-time walk-through - Rendering with one click
- Live link to Revit
- Unlike other renderers the changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct Integration - Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Virtual Reality (VR) - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Asset Library – Easily add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project
- Web Standalone Export – Create a link from your project that runs without Revit in your Browser
- 360° Panorama Views - Supports Google Cardboard for 360° mobile view
- Video path - multiple options for every keyframe
Enscape also works with SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD.
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store: