FamilyReviser is now part of DiRootsOne – a single application bundle that includes 8 free Autodesk Revit Plugins to boost your productivity.
FamilyReviser is a free Autodesk® Revit® add-in/plugin to help you to manage Revit families in your projects.
How it will help you?
- Export/save in an organized way the Revit families from a project to a specific folder/subfolder.
- No more Revit families backup files in your system/project library.
- Add prefix and/or suffix to a family name or type name.
- Find and replace the family name or type name.
- Rename family name or type name in the easiest way.
- Load families from multiple directories to your model with Revit version preview
- Workset Management - modify worksets by category and by rules.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 184.108.40.206, 3/14/2022
# Enhancements - Small UI/UX improvements. # Bug Fix - Not working properly in Revit Template files. - Cancel/Close button (X) not canceling the gathering information process in the worksets tab. - Search box not working in the Export tab. - Count column not sorted correctly. - Elements in the view list of the Edit tab disappear after clicking on the ‘Undo’ button. - ‘Selected Families’ filter not working properly. - Issue with all capital letters when using the find and replace feature.