As the industry continues to embrace BIM in a big way, it is more important than ever to have an effective BIM strategy in place in order to let user export Autodesk® Revit® schedule data to other applications, or import external Excel data to Revit in order to conveniently refresh Revit models and maximize the benefits of information in BIM. BIMCoder developed “BIMCoder Suites – ScheduleSync Pro” meet such requirements. The main feature is using Excel files as an intermediary to modify various kinds of data in a Revit model. The tool effectively improves the interoperability between Revit and other applications.
The application provides the following commands and behaviors:
1. Schedule Export: The command provides the ability to export schedule table data to an Excel file.
2. Excel Import: The command provides the convenience allowing the user to import external Excel data to Revit and automatically update the Revit models with the associated data.
3. The import can support both instances and type editable parameters effectively - even if the elements belong to groups. It also supports Revit 2015 image parameter!
4. Read this demo video for usage details: http://youtu.be/jUDFveFeS08
The price is $19.99(PayPal Link), and the trial version provides 15 trial days.
Addition Remark -- The activation process:
1. Open "Software Activation" page by click "Install License" button in License check dialog or the license detail dialog invoked in the Help dialog.
2. According to the step listed in Activation page to activate. There are two ways to activate (we advise you use the Online way for it is convenient)
1) Online way. It provides the PayPal link to buy, and then input PayPal Account and Transaction ID to activate after bought.
2) Offline way. If you can't activate by Online, please fulfill the needed information, and send back to us, we will help you to generate the authorized code to activate.
Password will be provided only for paid users. For password, please contact: email@example.com