InstaSys helps the user to review their building construction project with respect to the 4D analysis in a native Autodesk® Revit® environment. It animates the building construction procedure according to its schedule. The building schedule data is attached to the model in the form of phases. The use of InstaSys is possible in building projects where the phasing data is already attached to the 3D model.
In this version, the user will be able to animate the project according to the phase sequence in the Phase dialogue box.
InstaSys 2.0 is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Italian language.
1. The animation is possible in two modes (a) Automatic & (b) Manual
2. Phase grouping is possible, which is beneficial for large projects.
3. The user can set the timing for each phase.
4. The manual mode of animation allows the display of text labels consisting of important information like quantities, cost or contractors' firm name.
5. The user can select the font, font size & color for the text.
6. The animation also displays the time schedule.
For more information visit www.rcccad.com
The user can enjoy the full version of the software for seven days.
To buy the software visit www.rcccad.com