Quick Commands Search
Quick Commands Search for Autodesk® Revit® is a plugin which enables users to find and run commands by typing the command name in an autocomplete box. The plugin is designed to help Autodesk® AutoCAD® users make an easier transition into Revit as well as for existing user looking to increase their work efficiency. This plugin is a must have tool for all Revit users and AutoCAD lovers.
- When installed in Revit, the box will appear on top of your screen.
- Quickly finds and executes any Revit command.
- Smoother transition between AutoCAD to Revit.
- Efficiency increasing plugin - Saves an average of 7 seconds (!!) per command.
This plugin is designed for:
- New Revit users that are looking for an easier transition from AutoCAD.
- Expert users looking for ways to increase their work speed.
Requires Autodesk® Revit® 2015 and up.
About This Version
Version 1.4.0, 5/10/2019
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Autodesk should have implemented some things, this is a great idea! And friendly for past autocad and command line users.
Looks like a great idea and i miss this function from Acad but it doesn't seem to work, i can't find it in Revit.
It would appear that this Add-In does not work beyond Revit 2018.
Very helpful! can't believe it took so long to think of something that smart and simple. Great plugin!
It's making everything much easier to use and more friendly! Thank you!!
So useful & efficient!
Love the idea
Makes work so much easier and faster! Thanks!!!
This is the plugin Revit needed the most!
Great plugin and a very useful one
Saves a lot of time, really easy to use. Would definitely recommend!
Great Idea! Thank you)
very good! easy to use!
Love the idea, and easy to use!
This saves me so much time! I've always wondered why writing a command takes so long! Love it! 5 stars!