Read Help Document
Our app has the following features:
- Accurate creation of floors in automatic mode. While creating a floor, the holes under the columns and closed areas are taken into account, the floor also includes the space of the door threshold. Because of this, the area of the created floor will be slightly larger than the area of the room and it can be included as a new field in the room finish schedule.
- After changing the contours of the rooms and the location of the doors, the geometry of the floors can be quickly updated.
- Some national standards require additional fields for the floor schedule, such as a description of the floor compound structure, a sketch of the floor section and a list of rooms, where this type of floor is used. Our application fills all these fields. Sketches of the floors can be edited.
- While creating the floor, the program searches for the type of floor most suitable for the type of floor finish used in the room. We also offer a solution that allows you to quickly assign all room finish schedule fields, using text patterns in the name of the room.
- If the base finish contains PVH floor moldings, it makes sense to calculate not only the total molding length but also the number of connecting parts: inner and outer corners, joints and ends. If the base finish parameter specifies the length of one segment of the molding, the program will calculate the number of connecting parts per each room.
About This VersionVersion 2.0.0, 2/18/2021
A new faster algorithm for creating floors was used. The floor is created in the door threshold even when the boundary of the room is several joined walls. An algorithm based on fuzzy logic was used to match the type of floor and assign of room finishes. Creating floors is no longer hindered by inaccuracies in the geometry of the room. Fixed minor bugs.