Get a 3D model of your Autodesk® Revit® project in the glTF format as it appears in a 3D view.
Addin gives you options to:
- Choose to export materials or not,
- Select the level of details for geometry,
- Bake meshes by element or by material
- Choose format between gltf and packed glb
- Compress meshes using Draco compression
- Export your model with multiple LODs merged in a single file
Fast export, tiny size, excellent visual assets support and precise geometry handling lets you exhibit any Revit model in the most beautiful way in a growing number of applications that support glTF 3D format.
Output files include textures for materials, glTF version 2.0 JSON, and binary files.
Below is the link to sample files exported with glTF Exporter:
This product provides API. If you don't need API to implement glTF export in your app please purchase glTF Exporter from Griffel Studio.
Add-in developers for Revit who have ever needed to get projects in the easily consumable and beautifully looking 3D format now have reliable means to do so.
It will take you only a few lines of code to get things done! (see screenshots or Help section for getting started).
Reach us if any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.0, 2/1/2021