glTF Exporter + API
Get a 3D model of your Autodesk® Revit® project in the glTF format as it appears in a 3D view.
Addin gives you options to:
- Control elements to export,
- Export lights,
- Index/not index geometry,
- Bake meshes by element or by material,
- Select the level of details for geometry,
- Export normals or not,
- Export materials or colors only,
- Select textures size level,
- Split binaries by linked projects,
- Compress meshes using Draco compression,
- Export your model with multiple LODs merged in a single file
- Choose format between gltf and packed glb,
- and last but not least - specify custom Extra properties writer to dump element properties into gltf
Fast export, tiny size, excellent visual assets support and precise geometry handling lets you exhibit any Revit model in the most beautiful way in a growing number of applications that support glTF 3D format.
Output files include textures for materials, glTF version 2.0 JSON, and binary files.
Add-in developers for Revit who have ever needed to get projects in the easily consumable and beautifully looking 3D format now have reliable means to do so.
It will take you only a few lines of code to get things done! (see screenshots or Help section for getting started).
Reach us if any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.