SheetLink | Excel Import/Export
SheetLink is now part of DiRootsOne – a single application bundle that includes 8 free Autodesk Revit Plugins to boost your productivity.
- Easily export your BIM data (Model and Annotation Categories, Elements and Schedules) from Autodesk® Revit® to Excel Spreadsheets and import it back to update the model.
- Export and import your BIM data to/from Google Drive/Google Sheets.
- Use embedded Excel-like Editor to make quick changes to your data without opening Excel or simply to preview the data before exporting/importing to/from Excel.
- Create new Rooms and Spaces from a template Excel file.
- All Revit Model Categories, Annotation Categories, and Elements (individually or by Type ID)
- Revit Schedules (Quantities, Material Take-off, Sheet List, View List, etc.).
- Linked Models data (for visualization purposes only).
- Project Standards (e.g., Project Information, Object Styles) and List of Families in the model.
Compatible with Revit versions: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 126.96.36.199, 3/14/2022
New Features - Create section boxes around the elements you have selected in SheetLink. Enhancements - Resize columns in the Preview/Edit tab. - Filtering and sorting options in the Preview/Edit tab. Bug Fixes - Exporting elements only from the first linked model in the list. - Active View Showing elements that are not there (partially fixed due to a bug in the Revit API itself). - Not working on Revit 2017 and 2018.