One-click PDF print
- opens an active view in the default PDF browser. Do not bother with setting up the paper size. We cover it for you. If you do not want to print the whole view, just select anything and export it.
- allows you to print the selected views all at once. Just tell us what to export, in what formats, and how to name the files (with our name preset tool) and we will do everything.
Open active schedule in Excel
- helps you with slow and tricky Autodesk® Revit® schedule export. Just click and continue working in Excel immediately.
- offers you to export selected schedules from the Revit project individually or into one Excel. Name files as you want with our name preset tool. Three export formats are included.
Open in DWG
- quickly opens the view in the default DWG browser. If you do not want to have your computer to be overfilled with unnecessarily large files, select what to export.
Export materials images
- finds and collects all your images used in the material into one folder. Transmit your model more easily with collected images.
Correct materials image paths
- reload all your images with a new path.
unit Export tools support Revit 2017-2021.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
There is a 15-days free version available for one device. After it has expired you need to buy a license and to log in to Revit.
The License system has been adjusted for the needs of all kinds of users. If you are a private person or freelancer, the best choice for you is to work with a "personal license" through which you can sign up and log out on more than one device. However, you can only use one device simultaneously.
If you are using Revit in smaller studios with more users on one device, the best way to use "unit" is to go for a "business license" which is tied to a seat.
The license is valid for one year from the moment of its purchase, for the reason of not saving the payment details, it will not be renewed automatically. You will be required to purchase the license again after one year.
About This VersionVersion 1.615, 2/18/2021