LotSpec for Autodesk® Revit® 2022
Now There's a Smarter Way to Manage Your Options
This add-in provides a solution for managing options in Revit. It automates the process of creating "Lot Specific" construction documents used for permitting and construction based on customer option selections. LotSpec also provides a powerful set of tools for producing master plan sets commonly used for bidding and approval processes.
LotSpec is an essential solution for your project options:
- Manages option groups and option selections and eliminates combination errors
- Automates the process of creating "lot specific" plans
- Optimizes efficiency and productivity for production homebuilders
- Uses a "rule-based" workflow with tools for assigning logic to project elements
The trial period is 30 days and all features of application will be available.
To begin using LotSpec you must register for an activation key. After installation of LotSpec, open Revit and follow the instructions below when prompted with the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- Click the Request Trial License button on LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- On the User Registration page, fill out the required fields and click the Register button.
- At this point you should receive an email with your trial activation key. Open the email and copy the activation key.
- Back on the User Registration page of the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard, click the Next button.
- On the Activate Online page, paste your activation key and click the Activate license key button.
- Your LotSpec for Revit trial license should now be active. Click the Finish button.