Export Revit designs directly from inside Revit to SKP files.
Transferring your designs from Revit to SketchUp is very handy during many steps in the design process.
- Select between different SketchUp versions.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the SketchUp(skp) File format?
- A file with the SKP extension is a three-dimensional model readable by SketchUp software.
- It allows conceptual designs to be created, viewed and shared quickly and easily.
- Models created with SketchUp can be placed within Google Earth or shared using the 3D Warehouse feature.
Read Help Document
About This VersionVersion 9.0.0, 7/11/2019
- Updating Plugin for Autodesk® Revit® 2020. - New user-interface for a smoother process and more accessibility.