Ever get tired of assigning material to elements going through layers of parameter settings? Why can't we set material parameters intuitively like the paint face tool? Here's the SuperPaint app that comes to your rescue. It has most of the functions you'll need for the material task.
SuperPaint Browser Main features:
- Get material information by picking element's face
- Paint instance family's material parameter by picking element's face
- Paint topography's material parameter by picking the element's face
- Paint system family face (Not as powerful as default Painter, but it's here just for convenience)
- Paint elements in the primary option directly without opening it.
- Able to reveal painted face in red while cleaning the painted face
- Show material affected elements in the current view or in the project
- Cache temporary material thumbnails created by Autodesk® Revit®
- Modeless form for constant on without closing
- Double click to open default material browser, then double click again will put material's name in search box
- Deep affected search can find material affected import CAD elements in the project
- Fix Asset Name for default material browser to create thumbnails
- Edit material’s instance properties in properties browser by clicking material thumbnail.
- Copy material between projects or families.
- Show material Global Parameters affected elements in project.
- Show material Parameters affected elements in family.
Autodesk® 360 login Id same as App Store login Id is needed for using this add-in.