- While placing the host-based elements from the Ceiling Plan or Floor plan, sometimes our components are not in the same direction as we expect.
- We end up in a situation, where we manually flip the workplanes of all elements.
- This version tool allows the user to select multiple elements and flip the work plane altogether.
- By default, if we wish to rotate multiple selected elements, we use the SPACE key which rotates elements by 90 degrees.
- Using the rotate feature of this app, the angle for bulk rotate can be specified.
About This Version
Version 2021.0.0, 4/26/2020
The Tool is updated to work with Revit 2018,2019,2020,2021