Autodesk® Revit® building MEP designer needs to create different insulations for ducts and pipes, in order to improve the design efficiency and save the time, BIMCoder developed the tool which can help Revit users create insulations effectively; the tool provides main functions and features as below:
- Allows user to define the thickness setting for different duct\pipe types so that setting can be applied automatically when creating insulation.
- Allows user to select the insulation type setting when creating insulation,
- Allows user to select pipes or ducts, or automatically create insulations for all elements.
Click here for a video demonstration of the features and quick tips.
The price is $18.99 (PayPal Link), and the trial version provides 15 trial days.
Addition Remark -- The activation process:
1. Open "Software Activation" page by click "Install License" button in License check dialog or the license detail dialog invoked in Help dialog.
2. According to the step listed in Activation page to activate. There are two ways to activate (we advise you use the Online way for it is convenient)
1) Online way. It provides the PayPal link to buy, and then input PayPal Account and Transaction ID to activate after bought.
2) Offline way. If you can't activate by Online, please fulfill the needed information, and send back to us, we will help you to generate the authorized code to activate.